Park Logic has developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about how we deal with privacy issues in relation to our website and other Park Logic services.
The Park Logic Team is committed to ensuring ParkLogic’s ‘Revenue Escalator’ program is a secure and private service. We fully comply with the best practice standards recommended by the Internet Industry Association of Australia and Federal privacy laws. When you visit the website, we anonymize all data to preserve your priviacy and record the following information to assist in the improvement of our services. Information that is recorded includes:
- an anonymized IP or proxy server IP where the last two digits are set to 00;
- basic domain information;
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending upon the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of files you look at;
- the website which referred you to our website;
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Use Of Information
ParkLogic will only use the information it collects through this website for the following purposes:
Forwarding important information relating to ParkLogic activities and other requested information;
- We may contact you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
- Monitoring web site performance;
- Improving our website and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
ParkLogic will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- You have provided us with your consent; or
- We are required to do so by law.
- Our advertising partner requests such information to provide a better user experience.
- This Site is affiliated with Adapex INC for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Adapex INC will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes.
Access and Correction
At any time you can ask us to destroy or update any personal information that you may have voluntarily provided.
Opt-In and Opt-Out
To protect you from unwanted email communications, ParkLogic adopts both an opt-in as well as opt-out facility for marketing communication. You are invited to opt in when you apply for services, through our web site, as well as through other communications with us. Other than in the course of our regular communication with customers and others with whom we deal, unless you initially opt-in, you will not be emailed by us unsolicited. If you have opted in, and later decide you would like to either receive, or no longer wish to receive communications from us, please advise us via our Contact Us page on the website.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. ParkLogic is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
For the purposes of providing a a better user experience we will share user information when you use our website with our partners. Such information may include your email (in hashed form that you have knowingly provided), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner/service provider, LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt-out of this use, please click here (https://liveramp.com/opt_out/).
ParkLogic may have a subscriber system designed to add value to a user's Internet experience. To experience all the benefits of the subscriber system, a user is required to register and submit their details and preferences. Information is also collected based on a user's surfing habits. Individual identifiable information will never be disclosed, revealed, sold, shared or passed on to any third party. Details are recorded so that a user can personalise their settings and so that they can experience the benefits of the subscriber system. The only exception, is where we are required by law to disclose information. All stored information is kept in a secure environment.
ParkLogic may collect information that is volunteered by users via questionnaires. This information is only used to improve a user's Internet experience. These surveys are strictly confidential.
From time to time, ParkLogic may provide aggregated statistical information or non identifiable data to reputable third parties. This is not personally identifiable information and assists ParkLogic to provide you with a better service.
Children that are under the age of 18 must have consent of their legal guardians to become a user of the Park Logic ‘Revenue Escalator’ program.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorised access to information under our control. However if you send us information from this site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.